WEBSITE

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Game Engine



So here is my character WIP in the Unreal Engine. the Unreal Development kit was tricky at first but all in all took an hour to get my model with textures - (that go in seperately, pulling my hair out :D) Using the VCTF-Sandstorm environment (one of Unreal Tournamnets 2 Blacks playable levels) was best suited for my character with the desert textures etc. The last image is to prove i havent composited my model in :p
Need a few tweaks on the spec and normal maps and then 'hey presto'..

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty sexy!
    Are you gonna hand in some videos of this? Maybe release a game mod? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers man, im not sure about the videos, do you mean me playing around in the game with it or whilst adjusting etc in the interface? (mod is a good idea :p i should ask EPIC games).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good effort on learning Unreal bud, the second image down looks neat!
    Looking forward to seeing your reel of joy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man yea you will see the showreel (with your name on it ;D)

    ReplyDelete