WEBSITE

Monday 24 May 2010

End of year (nearly) short summary

So il keep it short (short enough anyway), the past year has been an experience and a half having being an artist for a year and finishing uni this year I have successfully achieved what I wanted to achieve and further. Originally my path was towards video games but after collaborating in a T-rex short feature (link on side --->), I created a hyper real character giving me a learning curve to becoming open to anything from video games to feature films. I have studied with a bunch of wicked students/friends and has been an eventfull 3 years. Times have been tough but you fall down and you just pick yourself up stronger with motivation and initiative.

The year has been a very innovative and creative year for me and I'm more than happy and looking foward to what lies ahead for me in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment